Conduct paediatric clinical trials efficiently, benefit from a European structure and access to a network of specialised professionals!
- A multi-thematic network and therefore works with all specialties. It responds to the need to promote research in children internationally. The research concerns all ages of pediatrics, from premature to adolescent.
- Brings together pediatric clinical sites and recognized experts of the various specialties.
- Offers a European structure facilitating multi-centre and multi-national trials.
- Promote clinical research in children.
- Establish a single point of contact for international trials and facilitate their implementation with French clinical centres (solicitations, budgets, procedures).
- Federate investigators around common scientific objectives to promote competitive and high-quality academic research.
- Guarantee public and private sponsors excellence in good clinical practices and quality assurance in children.